Ark Swimwear is looking for a multidisciplinary Content Creator to join our team, to build a portfolio of assets to use across social media, online and for our products.
The successful applicant will be an Adobe-suite wizard with a creative mind, ready and willing to adapt to new technologies and platforms to help tell Ark Swimwear’s stories and deliver its vision to the world.
We are ideally looking for a content curator and editor, who can turn our raw visual assets into branding and product focussed content for Ark Swimwear’s online channels. You are someone who knows how to leverage content in a strategic way and deliver it to audiences to tell a story aligned with our branding.
- Collate, design and schedule content for Ark Swimwear’s social media channels, EDMs and website
- Create video assets from supplied footage
- Brainstorm, storyboard and edit high-quality content about our products and brand
- With our marketing team, brief and manage external photographers and videographers to create raw assets.
- Assess the results of content and refine the ideas/strategies around them to improve key metrics and KPI’s
- Identify, stay up-to-date with and understand new trends and styles
- Support the rest of the Ark Swimwear team with basic design tasks, with interest in contributing to wider marketing activities
- You are an Australian resident and can work from our Head Office in Manly (and Brookvale from April 2021)
- You are an expert at the Adobe suite of products, most notably Premiere Pro, Photoshop and InDesign
- You have a detailed and creative eye that understands the Ark Swimwear aesthetic
- You are confident storyboarding and editing
- You know what it takes to turn good content into engaging content
- You are a great communicator who’s able to collaborate with a team while delivering on your role autonomously with a can-do attitude
- You have a proactive approach, taking ownership of your work and the results it drives
- You can run your own diary and hit deadlines while having exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- You are open to feedback and mentoring
- Preferable, but not essential: a capable photographer and videographer
About Ark Swimwear
Ark Swimwear is a pureplay eCommerce swimwear company, with an export market of 80%, predominantly in the USA. Ark is a celeb favourite that includes Kim Kardashian, Emily Ratajkowski, Nina Dobrev, Izabel Goulart, Taylor Hill and Charlotte Mckinney.
Established in 2016, this year is an exciting time to be a part of the brand as we move into larger premises, which brings with it new opportunities to scale.
As a team, we value respect, accountability, energy and performance. We live the Northern Beaches lifestyle, with a casual dress code but a professional mindset. We work hard and love what we do.
Our Office is 100m from Manly Beach and will be moving to our newly renovated offices in Brookvale by April. Both are accessible by public transport with parking available at our new Brookvale office.