We are on the lookout for a part time (20 hours per week) experienced Fine Jewellery Specialist to deliver a seamless customer experience in our dedicated Fine Jewellery department. Based in our Flagship store on South Molton Street, you will utilise your in-depth Fine Jewellery knowledge and passion for product to connect with clients through storytelling. Working with unique product and one-of-a-kind pieces, you will adopt a commercial mindset in order to achieve sales targets, working across Men’s Fine Jewellery, Women’s Fine Jewellery and Fine Watches.
• Create a one-to-one shopping experience for all Browns clients to deliver an experience that is memorable, personalised and feels luxury every time.
• Work in partnership with wider departments across the business in order to maximise sales, driven by fine jewellery product.
• Build and share expertise and knowledge on fine jewellery product with Browns customers.
• Attend relevant brand training to continue to build knowledge and expertise within fine jewellery.
• Engage with the wider shop floor sales team to deliver training on fine jewellery, building their product knowledge and confidence in order to link sell in to the department.
• Provide specialist advice to clients and assist them in meeting their needs.
• Support on in store client events.
• Achieve personal sales and department sales targets to contribute towards the overall business targets as set by the company management.
• Take accountability to VM standard of the jewellery department following VM guidelines, ensuring items are represented in the most appealing way.
• Follow up on any customer request or special orders, managing the process smoothly from end-to-end.
• Manage the stock and security for the jewellery department, conducting daily stock checks and resolving any discrepancies.
• Contribute to our CRM, including collecting accurate customer data, and engaging in after sales.
• Provide client feedback to the buying department and offering suggestions to improve the commercial performance of the jewellery department.
• Be a team player with an all-rounder approach to store responsibilities, both in terms of service and day to day operational tasks.
Skills and Experience
• Proven experience within a luxury jewellery business.
• GIA (or equivalent) qualified, preferably in diamond grading, colour stone grading, gem identification, and pearl grading.
• Proven track record in achieving personal sales targets.
• Strong ability to build clientele and manage your customer book effectively.
• Confidence to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety clients.
• Keen interest in luxury fashion and jewellery and up to date with trends and designers.
• Passion to represent Browns as the coolest boutique in the world!
Benefits: We offer a competitive base salary, monthly commission, clothing allowance, equity within the Farfetch group, generous discount on Browns (50%) and Farfetch (25%), plus up to 32 days holiday (including bank holidays). Funded by Browns, you’ll be automatically enrolled into our schemes for Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and our Pension Scheme. You’ll also be given the choice between Browns-funded Private Insurance or a monthly £50 benefit allowance to put towards things like Cycle to Work, ClassPass, Dental Insurance, Employee Clothing Account, Employee Saving’s Isa’s or Season Ticket Loan.